Eagleville @ Gordonsville

croz6110

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have you seen them this year

I have seen Greenback. I said all year they were a contender. You will beat Eagleville unmercifully. You must watch out for Greenback. At the point in the season I watched them against SP my first thought was they were a little better overall. They don't have the burner SP had, but defensively and in the offensive line they are better.

Food for thought, for all those guru's that say Eagleville plays a very week schedule. Eagleville strength of schedule rank 11th, Gordonsville 19th but I am sure yall guru's have an explanation.

Yep sure do. Region 4 this year had 3 top tier teams, and the rest were very bad. One of them was Monterey, and Eagleville has played them.

Trousdale, Friendship, Westmoreland, and Smith County were all on Gordonsville's schedule and they all would beat Eagleville as Westmoreland did.

Jackson Co. and Watertown both could've played with the Eagle, possibly beating them. Red Boiling Springs would've played them close, and from what I gather it was close with Monterey till later in the game.

As far as Eagleville's schedule, it seems to me that there is a lot of parity. All the teams are close. Whereas we had some very bad teams on our schedule that we just can't help, same with Eagleville.

Gordonsville's biggest concern going forward is understanding that regardless of what people thought last nights game was... You have to keep doing it. Eagleville will pose no problems for you, but I saw Greenback up close vs Grace. They are very, very good. Greenback is ever but as good as SP but better in alot of spots. When Gordonsville plays them they will be playing against other 17-18 year olds. They have alot of seniors as well.

Edited by TheAmbassador

Much younger team than last year, just a few seniors. A pretty good throwing qb so we are balanced on offense. Played with a lot of injuries this year but healthy now. D is strong. I'm sure we don't have a chance according to all of these High School football guru's but the game still has to be played. GO EAGLES

You are correct this High School Guru says you have NO CHANCE.