The 2013 SP Pirates

OLD PIRATE

Sure it is...you bank it!! Quarterfinals ain't "a tad of success". Ostrich up all you want.

You followed up 2008 with what in 2009?!? Please remind me? How long has it been since you beat SP? Bahahaha SP will be better next year Willy you can bank that.....MC gotta lot of catching up to do to...2014 is your only hope....Start praying

Ok...You've had Your Fun Neggin South Pitt...Get on Topic Of 2013.... Or I'll Close It And Suspend Members Until 2013...Your Choice?

I've had the pleasure of meeting Butchie and you better not tick him off bc he means what he say's!!BTW Butchie yall should be mighty proud of your boy David Carr.. That boy is slinging the pigskin all over the field!!

I've had the pleasure of meeting Butchie and you better not tick him off bc he means what he say's!!BTW Butchie yall should be mighty proud of your boy David Carr.. That boy is slinging the pigskin all over the field!!

Well We Are And We Aint...We's Wondering What happened In The Championship Game?...Go Figure?

LOPAO.............................Yep strange things happen sometimes.....Old Pirate says yous a funny feller-a real troller....little junior will be talking about next year real.......soon........like Friday about 9:30 pm.

way to go OP. lancer stalks SP threads. I think he would like to have a program as consistent as the Pirates. He just wants to be like us. Besides He is living vicariously thru junior.

Sure it is...you bank it!! Quarterfinals ain't "a tad of success". Ostrich up all you want.

JW, Jasper will be similar to this year if they continue to play the schedule they have now. Given SP don't lose key players to injury the Pirates should be strong and as SP has heard the majority of the time these two have played, the Warriors will win next year!

First year in charge for the Mac Attack and he done out did the Pirates? Are you kidding me? Wonder how many of them state championships that feller may have before its all said and done?

Mac lost by 4 touchdowns to Grider!!You guys trying to get your swings in before your season ends Friday. I don't expect y'all back on here after Friday. Go back to your thread and let real fans get back on topic. 2013 Pirates. Does anyone know the 2013's records against Jasper's teams as they were coming up to become Big Pirates?