Barger resigns from Sequatchie

Omniscience

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will are you serious about this statement? All I can say is Wow. Coach White has done a great job with those kids. I'm very offended and shocked you made this statement. You know who I am.

Coach White is a GREAT coach and done alot for SCMS!!! You guys should be thankful to have someone who puts all the hours into middles school sports!! If not mistaken he works middle school year round!?!?!?!??! He knows his X's and O's tooooo.........I'm shocked that a person would say this about Tim, would take him in my community any day!! Good Luck Coach White, and by the way if I was you I might not apply because fans like this don't deserve a great coach like yourself!!!

Old Pirate talked to some fellers today @ work who said SC had some real good younguns coming thru the pipeline and claim....some of the best in the valley. That coach McCurry in Jasper jest might be the feller you should seek?

Wishful thinking for them their pirates!!!! Let's give him a few years in Jasper and see what he can do with Vic!!

LOPAO.......The Pirates play SC, it's jest they have more to offer than Jasper, better facilities & they don't have to compete with 2 other county schools for players. Jasper is always yapping about SP having all the speed. Looks like a no brainer to OP, lots of talent in SC to really build a program.Old Pirate ain't joking neither, they jest need the right leader. Guarantee you if OP was a coach and had a choice....between Jasper & Dunlap, SC hands down.

Edited by OLD PIRATE