Barger resigns from Sequatchie

Omniscience

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did Coach Montgomery leave Central??? Don't think Seq. Co. can go there!!! Better make the right hire because this group coming in will be a great wave of talent!!!

Middle School coach deserves a shot toooooooo!!

Coach White is a great guy but isn't a great coach. The middle school group he has had was made by the coaches in the Little League program.

Why did Coach Montgomery leave Central??? Don't think Seq. Co. can go there!!! Better make the right hire because this group coming in will be a great wave of talent!!!

Middle School coach deserves a shot toooooooo!!

I was asking if montgomery or jones left their previous hc jobs voluntarily or were they shown the door? Edited by jackbacker2

Coach White is a great guy but isn't a great coach. The middle school group he has had was made by the coaches in the Little League program.

Will are you serious about this statement? All I can say is Wow. Coach White has done a great job with those kids. I'm very offended and shocked you made this statement. You know who I am.

Sam left Chatt Central on his own. He was not fired or shown the door. Super nice guy and actually hired a good staff of assisstants. Having said that..he was very unorganized and just didn't seem to have his ducks in a row to be the head coach. Not wantng to speak out of line but he had personal issues that he was going thru and that didn't help his situation much. Thus, he resigned.