Roy has lost his Murphy Book

OLD PIRATE

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I Did...There Are Rules Against Posting Same Stuff On Multiple Boards, Roy...A Man Of Your Caliber Should Know That...You Broke The Rules And Yes I Gave You A Warning.. But My Information Is Factual..And Will End This Drama...

Butchie, are you just giving me these warnings because Grider beat those McKenzie boys real bad in that championship game? Powerp has my book and I garuntee you pegleg helped him get it. Are you telling me pegleg and Powerp throwed it out of his plane in Mcminnville when they was flying home from that Marshall mans field? What kind of mess is that?

Butchie, are you just giving me these warnings because Grider beat those McKenzie boys real bad in that championship game? Powerp has my book and I garuntee you pegleg helped him get it. Are you telling me pegleg and Powerp throwed it out of his plane in Mcminnville when they was flying home from that Marshall mans field? What kind of mess is that?

I'm Way Past That Beating...Still Stings A Lil...But Way Past That...I'm Telling Ya Roy...I Know Where It's At...And How You Can Get It...

I'm Way Past That Beating...Still Stings A Lil...But Way Past That...I'm Telling Ya Roy...I Know Where It's At...And How You Can Get It...

I garuntee you I no where it is to. I was talking to this man at Foodland earlier and he told me that Powerp man had it. Im giving him until Saturday to give me back my book or im calling that Burnett man at the sheriffs office. You think im joking but im not