Roy has lost his Murphy Book

OLD PIRATE

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pegleg, its about time you and Powerp give me back my book. Im not joking either. Dont make me call that Burnett man at the sheriffs office. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, you need to stop worrying about yer book and stock up on Fudge Reounds. With the unions putting the Twinkie folks out of business, there might be a run on Fudge Reounds.

I saw your book today roy.. that peglegged feller had it showing it to that Hargis boy writer and that Stewart boy writer and they was lookin and pointing at it ... i called the law but they ruunnoft toward Sweetens Cove and didnt get caught...

Im sure that Powerp man was around there somewhere. He is the one that stole my book. That pegleg man helped him get it though. I told Powerp and that pegleg man I was giving them until tomorrow and if they did not return my Murphy book, I was calling that Burnett man. You think im joking but im not.

Im sure that Powerp man was around there somewhere. He is the one that stole my book. That pegleg man helped him get it though. I told Powerp and that pegleg man I was giving them until tomorrow and if they did not return my Murphy book, I was calling that Burnett man. You think im joking but im not.

Now Roy, I am very disappointed. After all this time didn't you know that I am the sheriff? Myself, and the county mayor are on our way to Friendship right now. We will stop by that Marshall man's field on the way out and see if we can find your book. By the way, Pegleg is my deputy.

Edited by powerp

Now Roy, I am very disappointed. After all this time didn't you know that I am the sheriff? Myself, and the county mayor are on our way to Friendship right now. We will stop by that Marshall man's field on the way out and see if we can find your book. By the way, Pegleg is my deputy.

Powerp, that Burnett man is the sheriff and if you dont give me back my book, I am going to tell him about you and pegleg. You think im joking but im not.

I went by that Krystal yesterday and asked the lady if she had seen that pegleg man if that Powerp man and if they had dropped my Murphy Fair book off. My book was not at krystal. I called that Burnett man and left a message for him to call me about this mess. I garuntee you pegleg and Powerp better give me my durn book back. You think im joking but im not

Guest Termite

Tell that Roy man, I saw his durn "Murphy Fair" book at the G-ville/Eagleville game. I don't think he would what it back though. It ws laying next to a trash can. Somebody had finished coloring all the pictures and the crayolas that were left broken into little pieces. :huh: