Early predictions for 8-AA 2013

Oh, so I can't live in OC(Rickman) because I didn't graduate from LA and not a die hard fan? I am a fan of 8-aa,I tend to follow the best few teams of that season more than the rest. I try to be fair and honesst in my opinions. Sorry if that hurt your feelings.

Upperman will gladly take anybody's $6 that wants to attend the games. Maybe if there are enough of them, the facilities can be upgraded and the bulbs changed in the scoreboard. Since Cookeville gets all of the funding from Putnam County Schools, Upperman and Monterey have to make do with whatever their parents can beg in the community. Those teams are doing good to have food for the team and equipment that isn't expired while Cookeville has the best of everything, so please bring all your friends and come to an Uppermam or Monterey game!

Upperman will gladly take anybody's $6 that wants to attend the games. Maybe if there are enough of them, the facilities can be upgraded and the bulbs changed in the scoreboard. Since Cookeville gets all of the funding from Putnam County Schools, Upperman and Monterey have to make do with whatever their parents can beg in the community. Those teams are doing good to have food for the team and equipment that isn't expired while Cookeville has the best of everything, so please bring all your friends and come to an Uppermam or Monterey game!

I would think all programs would want all the fans or attendense they could get.

Cool. York has 48 in the season as of right now. He can easily set the new record at the cannon co game

Yep...maybe they can leave him in to set the record like Ezell did with Shelley. They left him in against Loretto...where he threw 10 td's in that game. Their coaching staff took all kinds of heat for that. I don't see York playing after the half. If he does...the U is stupid. I wouldn't take the chance of him getting hurt after the 1st if they have a big lead...and they should. JMO

Yep...maybe they can leave him in to set the record like Ezell did with Shelley. They left him in against Loretto...where he threw 10 td's in that game. Their coaching staff took all kinds of heat for that. I don't see York playing after the half. If he does...the U is stupid. I wouldn't take the chance of him getting hurt after the 1st if they have a big lead...and they should. JMO

I say 35-0 at half and then sit him down