Early predictions for 8-AA 2013

unreal shady thats no class there at all, dont attack kids, boards are fun to poke at people and stuff but attacking a high school athlete is unacceptable

Slim shady you are a piece of crap to talk about a young man like that. Get a life

Demon be gone out of our 8aa threads and quit bringing down our kids.

Hey, lay off. He is just a kid. Sounds like he has been through enough without adults in other towns dragging him through the mud.

Listen to me, Ladies... i never said he'd be on the news for doing bad things...

thats just what y'all assumed....y'all need to look in the mirror at yourselves for thinking it...now get back in the kitchen... :popcorneater:

Well DeKalb travels to Knox. Catholic, Upperman gets Grundy,Smith vs Tyner, Alcoa vs York. Upperman and Smith take care of business they will have a rematch in the second round. What do you guys think?

I think SC and UH play in second round. But compared to like recent opponents, MC and DC....would have to be major upset for SC to pull that off.