Early predictions for 8-AA 2013

Hey District 8-AA folks...it's been a couple days..where are the Smith County folks..I noticed they were very vocal on the DeKalb/Smith thread, but since the brackets came out Saturday nothing has been said...are they usually this quiet??

Not trying to stir up anything just surprised because I know they have a large following!!

Hey District 8-AA folks...it's been a couple days..where are the Smith County folks..I noticed they were very vocal on the DeKalb/Smith thread, but since the brackets came out Saturday nothing has been said...are they usually this quiet??

Not trying to stir up anything just surprised because I know they have a large following!!

Sc isn't as dominating this year as they have been in the past but they have played well of late. Didn't bring a huge crowd to the Uppermam game this year, but I would think they will turn out big at home for the first round. They have some talented kids and should be ready.

What's the deal with Tyner? Read something about some forfeits? Who are the playmakers on the team and what are their strengths and weaknesses?

Sc isn't as dominating this year as they have been in the past but they have played well of late. Didn't bring a huge crowd to the Uppermam game this year, but I would think they will turn out big at home for the first round. They have some talented kids and should be ready.

What's the deal with Tyner? Read something about some forfeits? Who are the playmakers on the team and what are their strengths and weaknesses?

Had to forfeit two games because of an ineligible player..check out the Tyner/Smith County thread. It should answer your questions!

Guest Termite

It's still early. Give it a day or two. There's a lot of "unknowns" about this game. I don't think we know a lot about Tyner, and we're not sure exactly what we have either. At times look good. At times look.................well..............not.

Don't worry about stirring anything up. We're used to that. For years SC has been the top dog in the district, but down a notch this year. I think due to inexperience in line play-both sides.

Somebody will get it going.