Coalfield at Gordonsville (This Henry man vs. This Marshall man)

Roy Dillard

C'mon Tpay where is the sense of humor? You guys beat us and we hate it. Sure aint never been fond of losing. That fact sucks but it is what it is.

Its high school ball man? Lighten up-- All kidding aside reckon one of you birds would sell a copy of the game being our team wasn't allowed in the box to film?

Grider should or could get a copy if wanted, they should of been able to record somewhere.. With DTC filming and streaming lour games live , it takes up all of the space.. I apologize if this is the case... Gordonsville needs a new press box that is big enough for both teams coaches, both film crews, the radio crew, and our announcer.. Once again sorry to any team that has had this problem.. Maybe if enough teams complained about the problem they will finally build a new one because every team should be allowed to film regardless..

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to watch Tpay, jacket34 he gets very excited about the games and his boy playing as well.. Football is a very physical game and yes our Tigers are a very physical team and seem to like contact more than others.. Good luck to your son, sounds like he has a good season and bright future at Coalfield. I will say this, both of your boys will see a lot of each other Friday night

piratetom have you seen Coalfield play this year? If so in your opinion how do we match up with them? Good and bad.

I have seen them play once this year! Their line play is VERY good. Young team but have continued to grow with confidence as the year has progressed. I honestly did not think they would stay on the same field with Greenback and boy was I wrong. The running back #34 is real good!!! He does a fantastic job reading his blocks and creating space.

I have seen them play once this year! Their line play is VERY good. Young team but have continued to grow with confidence as the year has progressed. I honestly did not think they would stay on the same field with Greenback and boy was I wrong. The running back #34 is real good!!! He does a fantastic job reading his blocks and creating space.

are they physical? That is one of our strengths

We have been physical all year and don't see this game being any different.