Nashville Christian vs Huntingdon Mustangs

Brummy

Good that is the way I was thinking, if you werent playing Huntingdon I might be cheering for for you as that is what a private school should be. BTW I just watched higlights of #7 as well he is quick, going to be hard to stop. But he better get in shape cause he is going to have to run like energizer bunny to beat us. Keep going and going and going, cause Jacob is Mr. Duracell he is harder to run down.

battery-battle.jpg?w=690

BTW, just so you know Duracell last longer than Energizer both great though.

FYI, I am not w/ NC and share the same opinion of private schools (in general) but not all as you do.....

Hey guys,

I know I should be able to find this somewhere on the TSSAA website, but I can't........How many 1A football teams are there in the entire state? Need to be able to go to work tomorrow and brag to my co-workers that these 4 are the only ones left out of ..... 50 (75, 100)?

42 i think

off topic, Derek Dooley got fired, so he is calling around looking for a job called Middleton as he heard they need a new one and they said no thank you we dont stink that much lol.

Now in more seriousness, Nashville christian fans how big amount of fans you going to bring, I promise you we will have a lot we'd even have a lot if it was a 2 hour drive, just wondering.

off topic, Derek Dooley got fired, so he is calling around looking for a job called Middleton as he heard they need a new one and they said no thank you we dont stink that much lol.

Now in more seriousness, Nashville christian fans how big amount of fans you going to bring, I promise you we will have a lot we'd even have a lot if it was a 2 hour drive, just wondering.

Nc brought a good crowd to Cwood and that was a two hour drive at least.