Nashville Christian vs Huntingdon Mustangs

Brummy

unapproved website

Your source for high school football scores, standings & rankings

PROJECT A MATCHUP

neutral field

[2012] Huntingdon (TN) 42, [2012] Nashville Christian (Nashville, TN) 17

I agree with this prediction. Come on down to Paul Ward Friday night NCS the Mustangs are waiting.

that is on a neutral field as well, but yes i agree that will be the score as well.

The "REAL" Mr. FOOTBALL wears #7 for NCS. His stage will be Paul Ward Field come Friday night. Not to disrespect #29's fine year, but at the end of the night he''ll be thinking "wow, those city boys really hit hard"! What say you SWO?

I'm not Swo but I will say this, I have seen highlights of #7 he looks pretty fast. Also they say 7 is a lucky number well Friday night starting at 7:00 pm his luck will be running out. GO STANGS!!!

Your the one that told Huntingdon to "Bring it"!! Go over to the Milan/CPA thread.... you won't see me saying that to CPA. It is not wise to give a team as good as the Mustangs added motivation!!!

U cant be scared! I doubt these young players are too worried what a bunch of has beens have to say. I am sure their motivation comes from making it to the Championship.

FYI. The current incarnation of the Wildcat offense uses many elements of the single-wing formation. For you to suggest they are so dissimilar that comparisons of the offenses is silly and are terms which are non-interchangeable is duplicitous of you (private school word there). Sorry I'll save you and your brethren the time of looking it up once the blank stare goes away and the drool dries from your dropped jaws. It means "misleading or deceptive".

Don't talk trash with the garbage man, SWO! (All in good fun, it will definitely be a tough game. Especially with that pink bow tied on Warbritten, which should slow him down some)

shoot, i cant even read this post. But I bet you a pint of moonshine this here feller wears penny loafers, sweaters with no sleves, and puts grey poopon on his hotdogs

You are about to get embarrassed..... and the sad part is you don't even know it!!!

BigP It's like trying to tell a child not to play with a stray dog. But as soon as one shows up kids start trying to call em over and pet em thinking this stray is just like all the other dogs they have ever known. Then all of the sudden the stray dog takes a huge bite out of the child and from that time forward the child knows better than to assume all doge are the same. These NCS posters have every reason to believe in thier team and have hopes of playing for a state championship. Thier kids deserve thier support and I give the fan base thier props. The problem is the stray dog. In this case the stray dog is the Stang Stampede. They aint like the other dogs they have ever known. It would be completely foolish to think otherwise. The Eagles gonna get Mustang bit.

Edited by BigSwo

BigP It's like trying to tell a child not to play with a stray dog. But as soon as one shows up kids start trying to call em over and pet em thinking this stray is just like all the other dogs they have ever known. Then all of the sudden the stray dog takes a huge bite out of the child and from that time forward the child knows better than to assume all doge are the same. These NCS posters have every reason to believe in thier team and have hopes of playing for a state championship. Thier kids deserve thier support and I give the fan base thier props. The problem is the stray dog. In this case the stray dog is the Stang Stampede. They aint like the other dogs they have ever known. It would be completely foolish to think otherwise. The Eagles gonna get Mustang bit.

I like the analogy. We were the child the past two years - we know the danger of the stray dog. Now we are much smarter. Instead of playing with the stray dog we realize it's best to just put it down. :mrgreen:

I don't see a problem with rooting for your team and believing in them. I just don't see how some people can get on here and talk all kinds of junk like is going on. If you want to do it that is fine. Just come back on here after Friday and eat your crow!!!

Hey SWO,

Mama always said "If you run with dogs you gonna get fleas". Should our city boys put on some pre-game flea powder? Here's an analogy for you, the NCS defense is the dog catcher and your stray dogs are going to the pound for a flea bath and neutering. Whoof! Whoof!

Edited by kenmynattcpa

I like the analogy. We were the child the past two years - we know the danger of the stray dog. Now we are much smarter. Instead of playing with the stray dog we realize it's best to just put it down. :mrgreen:

Very nice response. I was waiting for someone to say "just put it down". I set myself up for that. I like how you handled my analogy. Not trying to do anyhting except to keep those popoff posters in line. Let the dog posts begin.