CAK (12-1) vs Elizabethton (11-2)

Govolsknox

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to be out of town but if I was going to be there i would love to have got with you and some of the fine folks from CAK.I met a couple of people from CAK when we played a couple year ago and really enjoyed talking to those fine folks.Have a safe trip to the game and maybe one day we can meet at a game.These boards are good and it's really good when you meet people like you folks that pull for your team and do it with class.

That's right, I remember now that you are out of town. Hate that you will miss this one. I know how much it would kill me to miss this one and I know you would be there if you could. Hope you can catch a video or at least an audio broadcast. If you are like me, I would explode if I couldn't catch one or the other! ai_explosion.gif

That's right, I remember now that you are out of town. Hate that you will miss this one. I know how much it would kill me to miss this one and I know you would be there if you could. Hope you can catch a video or at least an audio broadcast. If you are like me, I would explode if I couldn't catch one or the other! ai_explosion.gif

I am going to do my best to catch a video and yes it's killing me that i am missing this game because you know that it's special to make it this far in the season especially when it's not Alcoa your playing and don't take that wrong because i believe CAK is getting to the level of Alcoa.

Yeah, little bit of that the last time CAK came to Betsy. Like you, I could do without that lol. I think these teams are better than that.

I disagree, respectfully. I think it would be a little fun to have the midfield jawing going on during pregame tomorrow. Not as a sign of disrespecting each other, but why not amp things up a little more than they already will be? I promise I get how high the stakes already will be, but I think fans of both teams will tell you that neither group of kids are gonna back down from a fight... It'd be fun!

I disagree, respectfully. I think it would be a little fun to have the midfield jawing going on during pregame tomorrow. Not as a sign of disrespecting each other, but why not amp things up a little more than they already will be? I promise I get how high the stakes already will be, but I think fans of both teams will tell you that neither group of kids are gonna back down from a fight... It'd be fun!

I understand what your saying but I don't like it but that's just my opinion.

To each their own. I admit that I am old school and I don't care for the cocky, in your face type of pregame antics. I'll just say this. Trust me. You are going to get all of CAK that you want. You don't need to get any extra from taunting a group of young men that are not at liberty to taunt back. That will not work out in the Cyclones favor.

Go EHS! Going to love the game except for the frigid temps. Hopefully there is a big crowd because this time my group will actually be able to sit on the home side! We were sitting on the visitor side last week against North but it got kinda intense so we moved over to the home side lol

Me and my family sat over there for years but that's the reason we got season tickets three years ago.