Boyd Buc @ Friendship Christian

reaction

yeah, they need to keep playing, maybe they will keep it going on well past this 2 year contract.

stay out of sumner, that's our pipeline :lol: and i already know you all got 1 or 2 from macon this year.

hope this game lives up to the hype. :thumb:

Gonna be hard to compete with the sweatervests now that they can just whip that checkbook out in broad daylight. pot-1.gif

I didn't see any pre-season games published anywhere. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places or you could point me in the right direction. Regardless, I've never been a fan of pre-season/early season games being a good indicator of much come play-off time.

figured as much. Either way it be interesting to hear one of their fans prediction on the game, the folks I've talked to at DCA have firm opinions the outcome will be the same as last yr. very close with turnovers & special teams being huge!!

Hey guys I just wanted to go ahead and tell everyone that I'm not associated with either of these schools, bit I do wanna stir this thread up so people can relax, it's only a game. I have no life. Obviously you can tell that because I made a name to try to act like I'm from BB, yeah I'm cool, you don't have to tell me. While I'm at it though, FCS Sucks with a capitol S!! I can't wait to put a beat down on ya'll. You don't have a chance! #'s 2, 3, 6, 8, 10, 12, 17, ya'll ain't nothin. You think you're athletes, pshhhh I'll show you athlete on Friday. Get ready to get your bell rung, beatdown coming 11/23/2012. Hey whats up Reaction, you know me.

figured as much. Either way it be interesting to hear one of their fans prediction on the game, the folks I've talked to at DCA have firm opinions the outcome will be the same as last yr. very close with turnovers & special teams being huge!!

i havent seen boyd but saw fcs and if boyd beats them then they must have a heck of a team because fcs is loaded! winner of this game coasts the next week!

Hey guys I just wanted to go ahead and tell everyone that I'm not associated with either of these schools, bit I do wanna stir this thread up so people can relax, it's only a game. I have no life. Obviously you can tell that because I made a name to try to act like I'm from BB, yeah I'm cool, you don't have to tell me. While I'm at it though, FCS Sucks with a capitol S!! I can't wait to put a beat down on ya'll. You don't have a chance! #'s 2, 3, 6, 8, 10, 12, 17, ya'll ain't nothin. You think you're athletes, pshhhh I'll show you athlete on Friday. Get ready to get your bell rung, beatdown coming 11/23/2012. Hey whats up Reaction, you know me.

there we go lets have some fun!