Boyd Buc @ Friendship Christian

reaction

I am expecting to grace all of you people with my presence during this festive event. The young lads on these respective clubs are now one game away from the big game. Legend status is on the line during this game. I have kept my eye on several young lads this season. #1, #55, #15 for Boyd Buchanan are all looking to achieve legend status during this contest. #3 for Friendship is close to achieving legend status as well. These young lads will lay it all on the line for thier respective clubs tomorrow night. As always I will be available for autographs around the concourse. Everyone should take advantage of this opportunity to be around a legend like myself. It's not everyday that you get the opportunity to mingle with my entourage and myself. Goodluck to all of the young lads tomorrow night. Always remember give it your best and The Living Legend is always watching.

Don't forget #78. :)

Speaking of Boyd's #78, I notice he is a finalist for the Mr. Football lineman, and FCS also has a finalist lineman. How do these two compare? Did they face off last year in the Boyd/FCS game? Who got the best of who? Any reason to think it will be different this year? I've see Boyd's guy play a few times, but I don't know anything about FCS's guy. Is he a senior? What will this matchup look like?