Boyd Buc @ Friendship Christian

reaction

And we were 15 yards away from scoring and had already went 40 yards in 35 seconds.

So you agree that you were incorrect by saying they had 20 points when he was healthy. I didn't say boyd would have won, I was just pointing out your inaccurate comment.

I think fcs probably could have scored more than 7 in second half if they needed to. Very good team. Super impressed with #2 & several other very good players.

And we were 15 yards away from scoring and had already went 40 yards in 35 seconds.

no you werent you were on the 40 with about 30 seconds left and my hurt son with a bad groin and ankle himself went in for him and gave up two big pass plays that put you at the one yard line, so go ahead and think that but if #1 doesnt get hurt the game goes to half at 14-6 and he is healthy for our opening drive in the second half and the game may have went different, but we just dont know, so take the victory and be humble about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

very true, very true!! I did asky my son if we were at full strength did he think we could of beat them and he said maybe but it would of been very very hard because they were just a very good football team!!! I guess that is about as gracious as you can get!!!

Sounds like a humble answer to me! Also sounds like a well raised young man Edited by uknoit2

Congrats! I have four of them...One already passed through, one a freshman and two more a-coming...If we can teach them to give their all, press through defeat, and priortize victory, then we have given them the structure to succeed!

I agree!! He is our youngest of three so he had his sisters to set a great example as well!! Pray for the best for your 4 and sounds like you are agreat parent with the teaching you have!! This will be my 20th year in coaching and trust me when parents are doing the work you are doing its makes for better teams!!

Edited by skydogg25