Boyd Buc @ Friendship Christian

reaction

I am an FC fan and can tell you that with a Grant Reynolds half time "talk" the score could have easily been 14-13 after the second half opening drive. Would have been anyones game at that point. When I saw that Boyd deferred the to the second half I hated it. I always want the second half first possession. Not because I am a FC fan but I do think that FC would have eventually pulled it out. My guess is that the final would have been something like 34-27.

I am an FC fan and can tell you that with a Grant Reynolds half time "talk" the score could have easily been 14-13 after the second half opening drive. Would have been anyones game at that point. When I saw that Boyd deferred the to the second half I hated it. I always want the second half first possession. Not because I am a FC fan but I do think that FC would have eventually pulled it out. My guess is that the final would have been something like 34-27.

yeah it would of been interesting for sure he is one heck of a good coach!!

I agree!! He is our youngest of three so he had his sisters to set a great example as well!! Pray for the best for your 4 and sounds like you are agreat parent with the teaching you have!! This will be my 2oth year in coaching and trust me when parents are doing the work you are doing its makes for better teams!!

Ive coached elementary age kids for the last 14 yrs...Hard to believe what some kids have to go through at home, at such young ages...Sports is the only avenue we seem to have to make a positive influence on many kids...and with the fight against God and morals today, it's becoming much harder. Best to you and your family!