Dresden hosts Adamsville

lionfbfan

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing but respect for the cardinals and their fans. This should be an epic football game. These teams play similar style of football and both defenses are playing great right now. Don't think Dresden could play better than they did last night but I really hope they have the same intensity. Good luck to both teams and hope for a safe game.

No respect here for Aville...Dresden will beat Adamsville by at least 3 TDs...no way those boys can stay on the field with the Lions. Cards bring your tissues, the crying starts at the end of the game.

1 step closer to Cookeville!!

Blow out on the schedule for November 23rd...Happy Thanksgiving!!

Where is HevyRevy??? I need some help up in here

Edited by Hater_Nation_Rules

I Remember A Few Years Back...Dresden Played Jackson County In A Bowl Game...Both Teams Took Alot Of Ribbin Because Of Missing The Playoffs And Playing In A Bowl...Both Teams Made The Playoffs This Year And It's The Newer Dresden Fans Doing The Ribbin...Congrats To Both Teams...And Get Em Lions..

Edited by Butchie

My post wasn't meant to be classless at all. Cardinal & Lion Coach T posters did a lot of jawing leading up to the game last year & that was a friendly way of saying we were expecting the same again. Heck a few of you have already been on our threads calling us the Oompa Loompas & saying you wanted another shot at us. Same as last year, we know the task in front of us to beat Adamsville....only difference this year is the Cardinals will be coming in to D-town with a vengeance after last year's outcome. I just hope the same Dresden team that showed up to play last night shows up again this Friday. GO LIONS!!!

Wow, not even to the second page and the first classless post comes from Dresden!! Take it to'em Cards!

We are coming and our guys do want to give a little revenge from last year but we are not the same team completely we were last year. With the way you guys are playing right now we hope to be able to stay on the field with you. Dont get me wrong we plan on coming in and kicking that tail for ya but it will take a very good team to do it. Our defense has been stout and i am excited to see it matched up with your potent offense. Make sure and clean out the pens so it does not stink when we get there.

If you think that is classless you wouldn't like me very much, even though I don't do it to really pick on anyone just to stir things up to keep people interesting. I just seen a guy bragging on his team. Should be a close game, but that loss to Huntingdon woke Dresden up and they are going to play you hard.

That said not saying you cant beat them Adamsville you were my preseason pick but you are going to have to score quite a bit I believe at least 30

BTW what is wrong with the post it is going all the way across the page I had to hit enter to even it out so a mod could see this.

EDIT it is fixed now lol

Edited by KermitDeeFrog