Dresden hosts Adamsville

lionfbfan

you need to warm up your basketball shoes cause Boyd will leave no doubt this year. Don't think your paid refs or qb can save you....

It did not seem like we needed paid refs to save us in our 27-6 victory tonight. Boyd sure left no doubt this year. and our basketball shoes are still warm from the state title they won last year.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always wondered how Adamsville fell to Dresden last year in the semi's. When I read who we (FCS) were playing in the State Championship I literally thought it was a misprint. Looked like it was going to be a re-match this year but looks like Adamsville is on the way. I will say this, "destiny" might be on Adamsville side but it was definitely on Boyd's side tonight and they got smashed.

Always wondered how Adamsville fell to Dresden last year in the semi's. When I read who we (FCS) were playing in the State Championship I literally thought it was a misprint. Looked like it was going to be a re-match this year but looks like Adamsville is on the way. I will say this, "destiny" might be on Adamsville side but it was definitely on Boyd's side tonight and they got smashed.

I think Dresden won last year because a key player at adamsville was injured. I may be wrong, someone correct me if I am wrong.

I want to start by thanking all you guys from DTOWN for the hospitality! Class act all the way! Enjoyed talking with alot of you! The ribs were awesome I must say!! Be proud of the Lions team, they had an amazing year even though it stings right now! Lionfbfan, you blew my mind! was really expecting you to be a big ugly dude!! Man was I wrong!! Anyway, congrats on a great season and

Way To Go CARDS!! Let's finish this with a win!!

just because I'm a good sport and all, if you make it to Cookeville I'll still buy you that Coca-Cola

appreciate the offer Doyle but I'll probably be at a wretched basketball game. Pulling for big A to beat the pay to play sweater vest hosers from ufca. Should be a good game. Edited by ysoangry

I want to start by thanking all you guys from DTOWN for the hospitality! Class act all the way! Enjoyed talking with alot of you! The ribs were awesome I must say!! Be proud of the Lions team, they had an amazing year even though it stings right now! Lionfbfan, you blew my mind! was really expecting you to be a big ugly dude!! Man was I wrong!! Anyway, congrats on a great season and

Way To Go CARDS!! Let's finish this with a win!!

Cards, go bring that gold ball home!! Will be cheering you on all the way!!