Signal Mountain 2013 Football Schedule

payner410

Not much enthusiasm, but we got out without any more injuries.  Some missed tackles, but for the most part guys were in position to make a play.

I agree the enthusiasm was not there like a Bill Price coached team usually has but McCallie is one of the most disciplined and well coached teams they will see. I am sure Price will have them ready for the Canes next week.

Even with the tough loss to EH,  I feel good about this year's team.  EH had trouble with the run, even with 10 in the box.  We have to do something to keep the LB honest, though.  Love the way the defense looked.

We should win the district and make a good run into the playoffs. 

GO EAGLES !!!

SM will finish 9-1 in the regular season.

Even with the tough loss to EH, I feel good about this year's team. EH had trouble with the run, even with 10 in the box. We have to do something to keep the LB honest, though. Love the way the defense looked.

GO EAGLES !!!

Should of, could of, but didn't win the EH game. But we should, can and will win the district.

Vastly improved defense. Not sure who the D-coordinator is but kudos to him. Best looking D we have ever had. Now they just have to keep getting after it for 13 more games.

Even with the tough loss to EH,  I feel good about this year's team.  EH had trouble with the run, even with 10 in the box.  We have to do something to keep the LB honest, though.  Love the way the defense looked.

GO EAGLES !!!

Well that's obviously not going to happen