David Gregory resigns at William Blount.

it is official? what offense and defense will he want to run?

One back zone cut back type offense will spread when he can,all according to the athletes you have.D he is sold on the non contain style 4-3 with your ends playing like tackles basically causing "trainwrecks" at the line of scrimmage,tackles along the line of scrimmage to cut down on traps and screens doesnt like the tackles up field at all,works pretty good most times but Coalfield killed us with it,didnt adjust.The thing is it will have to change because of the type teams you all play,in 1A we are limited to the athletes you all should have,we dont have alot to choose from,maybe two QBs at the most and two or three RBs,he may change it up when he gets over there.Dont look for a miracle worker he is not one,GB always has tough players that play above their level(not knocking WB) so it is easier to win here,He will have to adjust to 6A just like the team will have to adjust to him.I hope he will be sucsesfull there but there is alot of work to do to there,but i think it is a good yr for him to come in some of the teams in your district will be down this coming yr.Good luck to you all!Merry Christmas. Edited by orngnblk

Now schedule Alcoa...

with this play off system Ridge will never schedule Alcoa,he is a numbers guy he will schedule games that will get him in the playoffs did he same at GB.I dont know if you can blame him really.If you want to get to the playoffs you have to win 4 or 5 games the Alcoa game will not happen!I personally think that is why GB couldnt get over the hump Ridge has never won a big game-Grace 0-3,south pitt 0-1,Coalfield 0-2.Always scheduled team he thought he could beat.IMO.

• 2 weeks later...