Oak Ridge 2013 Schedule?

boyfromsi

What is he going to tell us?

So, you don't think CatVoice would have some valuable information about the team?You're kidding, right? Is there anyone else more connected to the coaches and players? Oh wait, this comes from someone who has yet to offer ONE tidbit of player information, or anything to actually do with the football team. Keep bashing posters who do know the team. Just, unbelievable. Edited by BoobieMiles

I know that u have given us plenty of recruiting rumors. I guess that is something.

Your tactics, as childish as they may be, are quite effective. Again, you have diverted the original question or issue with a sideways insult. Your lack of popularity is well deserved. I, and I believe other loyal Wildcat fans would be more impressed if you, in your infinate Oak Ridge wisdom, could comment about the team. Your comment as to what the highly respected Mr. Clary would say regarding practice and/or activities within the Wildcat Nation, only goes to enhance your already lack of credibiltiy. I anxiously await the next ridiculously childish and inappropriate post. Surprise me and all the others with a comment on how a reciever looked at practice, or at least which coach gained the most weight in the offseason.

Your tactics, as childish as they may be, are quite effective. Again, you have diverted the original question or issue with a sideways insult. Your lack of popularity is well deserved. I, and I believe other loyal Wildcat fans would be more impressed if you, in your infinate Oak Ridge wisdom, could comment about the team. Your comment as to what the highly respected Mr. Clary would say regarding practice and/or activities within the Wildcat Nation, only goes to enhance your already lack of credibiltiy. I anxiously await the next ridiculously childish and inappropriate post. Surprise me and all the others with a comment on how a reciever looked at practice, or at least which coach gained the most weight in the offseason.

I also heard that our receivers have been dropping balls. Does that help?

Please be careful about jumping on me where the Wildcats are concerned. I am on here almost everyday pushing ur buttons and every once in a while talking about the Team. We can't say that About Clary.

I will give you that. He has not participated. Not to report on the team or push buttons. As loyal as he is, there must be a good reason. Wish I knew what it was. Edited by BoobieMiles