Oak Ridge 2013 Schedule?

boyfromsi

After seeing a list of our current Coaching staff- I am going to agree with some of you on here that we did need those 3 Coaches. I see why he wanted them now.

Graham, Wyatt, Muench, and Toby Tillman (he does have the RBs). Four new coaches. Yesterday I saw these plus: Gaddis, Jeff Miner, Mitchell, Thompson, Pace, Younger, Russell, Don Colquitt, Spratling. Thirteen coaches.

That number seems to include Varsity, JV, and freshmen

While there are technically "Freshmen" and "JV" coaches, they use all the coaches for all three teams. With this number of coaches, they have enough to have separate ones for offense and defense. While the varsity and JV are doing offense individuals, the Freshmen will be doing defense drills. Then they will switch. That way, all players are coached by the same coaches.

Does this list include the freshman and jv coaches?

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

That's all the coaches. Nice rotation at practice, uh..., conditioning. Varsity works with offensive coaches by position, freshmen with defensive coaches by position. Then they switch. All players are coached by the same position coach regardless of class. The best I can tell Gaddis oversees all, Wyatt - QB, Tillman - RB, Colquitt - slot receivers, Graham - outside receivers, I don't know about TEs, Muench (and maybe Russell) - OL, Younger and Thompson with DL, Pace - ILB, Miner - OLB, Spratling - CB, Mitchell - safeties. Don't know about the kicking game.

82Wildcats68, what about the TEs? How are they coached?

Edited by OR nole