Dobyns-Bennett schedule for 2013

LGVol

I was wondering the same,plus just who will be the speed backs in place of those three DB is going to lose.

You cannot replace those guys. That kind of speed isn't available routinely. That's why I think GC tweeks the offense this year to something more suitable for your players' skill sets. Cook and Begley would be in line I'd guess running behind Casey.

You cannot replace those guys. That kind of speed isn't available routinely. That's why I think GC tweeks the offense this year to something more suitable for your players' skill sets. Cook and Begley would be in line I'd guess running behind Casey.

I kind of thought the same,but you never know.It will all start with the QB and what his skill set is.Anyway,it's about time the hear of a new kid that came in from out of town that is a 6'4" 270 lb all american RB-lineman-kicker-honor student-and runs a 4.15 40 out of shape.

I kind of thought the same,but you never know.It will all start with the QB and what his skill set is.Anyway,it's about time the hear of a new kid that came in from out of town that is a 6'4" 270 lb all american RB-lineman-kicker-honor student-and runs a 4.15 40 out of shape.

And I'm guessing that he's just a sophomore.

I was wondering the same,plus just who will be the speed backs in place of those three DB is going to lose.

Trey Tremmel and I hope the upcoming soph runningback Rogers. Casey will be a Senior at fullback. I could see some I formation next year as well. You never know, the Forman kid could be qb, rb or wide out. ROLL TRIBE

Trey Tremmel and I hope the upcoming soph runningback Rogers. Casey will be a Senior at fullback. I could see some I formation next year as well. You never know, the Forman kid could be qb, rb or wide out. ROLL TRIBE

I said it starts with the QB,but really it starts with the kind of offensive line DB will have next year.I hope to catch some of the spring practice and see it all play out.

Line should be strong but they only have 3 returning starters. Lose both guards.

Week 0 Farragut

Week 1 @ East Hamilton

Week 2 Volunteer

Week 3 Sevier County

Week 4 ?

Week 5 @ Ooltewah

Week 10 S Hill

I don't know what these teams have coming back next year,but you got to give DB a lot of credit for trying to make it a nice competitive schedule. Edited by BatmanDB