Friendship vs. Adamsville

Roy Dillard

Guest OldManChilders

likewise, on my way back thru Knoxville looking for new recruits for next year (for my shine) not players

Like I've always said, if I ever need tips on distribution, I'm coming to you.

No the only thing I know about A'ville is that is the home of Sheriff Buford Pusser and they are getting manhandled by kids that are NOT from Tennessee. Well some KEY players that are not from Tennessee. I bet their are some kids from TC on that team too. Anyone know where all the kids come from?

You can defend it all you want but it is not fair for privates to play the public schools. Glad you guys are moving up, and see all you can while you are in Cookeville, you wont be back next year. :popcorneater:

"wont be back next year" is what EVERYONE said last year!

First of all, HUGE congrats to Adamsville. Taking home the silver means you bested about 30 other teams. Be proud and loud!

Secondly to the FCS Commanders.....you are living the dream! Talked extensively with the coaches tonight after the game. Between McNeal, Lowe and Welch these men have been coaching this team for like a combined 60 years and been through some VERY rough spots. GREAT job today players, coaches, staff etc. YOU DID IT!

Congratulations to the FCS Commanders. I think your offense played as flawless a game as I've seen. That running back was fast and slippery. I really want to give a shout out to your defense. They played superbly. They bent but the only broke on one play. Stopping us on 4th and short so many times was the difference in the game. That turned what could have been a competitive game into a rout. That's the way to win a championship. Your team deserved it.

To those of you who can't resist rubbing our noses in it, enjoy your day. We can be gracious losers. It's a shame that grown people who support a Christian school cannot be gracious winners.

Well said. There are plenty of us FCS supporters who are gracious. I'm thankful to watch my son be able to enjoy sports and competition. I'm grateful that both teams played hard and there were no serious injuries. I'm thankful for FCS, as you are your school, and that there are some great men leading these boys on the field.

Congrats to AHS on a great season. I was able to see my former player Renard Woodmore after the game and shake his hand. Very proud of the man/coach he has become, and he has the same toughness and character he had as a player. He and AHS will do great things.