Dresden Lions 2013

TNFootball

Guest hevyrevy1611

the better team won this week. Obion Co. needs yet another coaching change.. dirty play, in pile antics, undiscipled, it was a farce. Sad to see that kind of football. Happy the officials FINALLY started calling the penalties second half. Glad our Lions rose above it all spanked those Rebels, and good to see them improving every game. When we get to clicking on all cylinders, Dresden will be hard to beat. Will be fun to see how far our Lions go. No secret what I think they'll end up being! :)

I've felt better but still spry enough get after ice cream guy.. Actually today was good day and the only real surprise was UC over Huntingdon. Told you swo not to give up early.

You're right but you didn't see that first game. It was awful. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. We were moving the ball at will but then we would fumble. We looked much better against LC but they were so bad that it was hard to gauge anything from that win. But after seeing what I saw against Huntingdon I feel much better. We have another big challenge in a couple of weeks when we invite the Lions to Tornado alley. WE will have to be on our toes again. Hopefully we can tame them fellers and come up wth another shocking win.

You're right but you didn't see that first game. It was awful. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. We were moving the ball at will but then we would fumble. We looked much better against LC but they were so bad that it was hard to gauge anything from that win. But after seeing what I saw against Huntingdon I feel much better. We have another big challenge in a couple of weeks when we invite the Lions to Tornado alley. WE will have to be on our toes again. Hopefully we can tame them fellers and come up wth another shocking win.

Isn't that game in Dresden?