Rhea County Football 2013

EagleLegend1

Jerry Cook is a fine young man, but he should think long and hard before he decides to work for Messemer and Levengood. He should wait until these two retire. Then, maybe Rhea County can get back to hiring a professional Director of Schools. That will improve athletics at the high school. Trying to hire local good ole boys for administrative positions has resulted in way too much political interference in athletics. A few changes on th School Board would be helpful as well.

Coach Cameron is also a fine man who has been very unappreciated here in the county. Why would he want to subject himself to the abuse he suffered under Messemer and Levingood before? You know that old saying," The definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result." I am guessing that the folks who have brought us to this point are very pleased to be in a new district. That way, the favored coaches and cronies can appear to be successful.

Coach Cameron is also a fine man who has been very unappreciated here in the county. Why would he want to subject himself to the abuse he suffered under Messemer and Levingood before? You know that old saying," The definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result." I am guessing that the folks who have brought us to this point are very pleased to be in a new district. That way, the favored coaches and cronies can appear to be successful.

Why dont you and your cronies stop popping your gums on here about the administration. If you have a problem with them man up and go talk to them. Or shut the *** up!

While I am on this rant,let me be clear that I not just talking about football. Other sports are suffering as a result of Inappropriate involvement by certain School Board members and a Director of Schools who bends to their will. This too will pass, and when it does, Rhea County athletics will return to a higher level of excellence. Let's hope that time comes sooner rather than later.

Why dont you and your cronies stop popping your gums on here about the administration. If you have a problem with them man up and go talk to them. Or shut the *** up!

Oooooh, I am so sorry that I have offended your inept relatives. I can't believe you would suggest that I "man up" and go talk to them. I find it amusing that you would use the term "man" in the same sentence as the Rhea County Administration. If these clowns had a pair of testicles between them we would not be in this position today. My manhood is not the issue here.

Oooooh, I am so sorry that I have offended your inept relatives. I can't believe you would suggest that I "man up" and go talk to them. I find it amusing that you would use the term "man" in the same sentence as the Rhea County Administration. If these clowns had a pair of testicles between them we would not be in this position today. My manhood is not the issue here.

Hadn't heard much of you since the last coaching change. I assure you I am not related to anyone in administration. So either you got your little feelings hurt and had to move on or one of your relatives got the boot, Which ever I really don't care. Like I said if you got a problem deal with it or shut the *** up.

This thread is always fun. I agree with the politics affecting sports other than football in this county. Certain school board members and other members of RC DOE are way too involved in athletics in general. I am a fan of letting the AD and top principal of the school make the decision.

That being said, somebody throw out some names of potential candidates for the job. Everyone seems to have good things about Rhea County native Jerry Cook. Walt Cameron's name has came up (maybe in sarcasm, maybe not). Both have Rhea County ties and have since moved on to other schools. The only thing for certain is that interum coach Tommy Mitchell will not be the head coach in the fall. You can bet on that!