Rhea County Football 2013

EagleLegend1

i do not know any of the afore mentioned people and have no dog in the hunt however whoever is chosen should get the job on merit and being a good coach and human being, neither are exclusive...i just know hiring the guy that talks to you at church and the barber shot is not the way to hire a coach, both are exceptional places to be but neither are overrun with people who you want using your last time out down 7 points on your own 42 yard line with a 4th down and 8th and the season on the line...just saying

the number one thing about rhea county 2013 version will be the new region they are going to be in, year in year out they should be fighting Cookville for either first or second place, historically this new region is the weakest 6A region in the state which is both good and bad, good for region chamnpionships and bad because the next thing takes you into the most powerful region in 6A in the murfressboro schools. I am sure that is coach allen from chatt. central and i am sure that he does a great job and would be a great hire, sorry i could not place the name until the last poster

I'm a Central person...do any of you have any truthful inside knowledge that John is at the top of the list to take over at your school? WE are getting very close to spring practice and for my Son's sake I want to know as soon as possible. I'm sick of coaches leaving.

I think I speak for several Rhea Countians when I say Allen is not the right hire for Rhea County. It will be the same thing in a few years. Looking for another coach.

Cook didn't want to leave Rhea county and if he were hire this go around you wouldn't be able to run him off. My favorite is Coach Cook because I know he's a good coach and he not a flight risk. But there are 45 coaches that have applied, they might be a pot of gold under this rainbow of coaches. Just want a good hire that wants to stay.