Rhea County Football 2013

EagleLegend1

i predict returning home for the third time, a good coach and person.....JF or in an upset JP, JA...all three are home town boys right...cain ballard at greenville would be a grand slam but has it pretty good up at greenville...good luck and look forward to a 6-4, 7-3 season, maybe a playoff birth...great schedule, esp the region schedule

Pemberton from Brentwood has been hired. As for no talent at RCHS. You are fooling yourself. If Coach Pemberton lives up to all of the articles I read last night, RCHS will be in the play-offs in the 2013-2014 season. Keep your keys open because he has an undeafeated Freashman team coming on up. Watch for Williams,York, Thurman,Mullins. Shelton, Shoemake, Hinds, Pendleton, and Noel Patterson. This is just to name a few from the top of my head. The talent is there if the coaching uses it correctly. Coach Harmon has made outstanding progress. He has five players (ninth and tenth graders) in the 1000lb club. Thats not bad for 15 and 16 year olds.