Congrats CAK back to back state champs

DCBoysfan

I saw where Charlie High is not playing in the TACA East/West game on Saturday. Did he get injured in the Championship game? I was looking forward to watching him.

Thanks for asking . Actually, he's been playing injured since the first Alcoa game. Tough kid. Somebody at the high level of D2 or even D1 should jump on him. I just learned that not only did D.Howell set the national receiving record, but C.High set the national career completion % at 74% (you have to have so many career passes to qualify I believe).

Someone close to the team told me he tore his labrum against Darlington and broke his wrist against Alcoa

Not sure of the extent of the injuries, but his shoulder has been bothering him most of the year and the wrist got banged up pretty bad in the first Alcoa game. He also bruised his sternum against Betsy stretching for a first down. I tell you, he is a tough kid, not just a pretty boy QB, although he is still a momma's boy :D