Jackson Co @ Livingston

bob77

Don’t know who will win, but I’d guess JC. However, just want you all to know this. I have sent a letter to president Obama. We want to redistribute the wealth of talent and coaching in your district. It isn’t fair. You have so much more than everyone else. We think there is only one "fair" thing to do. Take all the players that have worked hard and earned their skills and all the coaches that have worked hard and sacrificed from their own lives and spread it out to the other districts that sit around and do nothing to get better because we are "entitled" to it. Now don’t even suggest that the others should work harder and earn their way in basketball. That would be racist you know. Anyway, till we get the mandate, enjoy what you have in that area. it is special...........

Don’t know who will win, but I’d guess JC. However, just want you all to know this. I have sent a letter to president Obama. We want to redistribute the wealth of talent and coaching in your district. It isn’t fair. You have so much more than everyone else. We think there is only one "fair" thing to do. Take all the players that have worked hard and earned their skills and all the coaches that have worked hard and sacrificed from their own lives and spread it out to the other districts that sit around and do nothing to get better because we are "entitled" to it. Now don’t even suggest that the others should work harder and earn their way in basketball. That would be racist you know. Anyway, till we get the mandate, enjoy what you have in that area. it is special...........

Maybe that 'raw spot' that you seem to have will soon heal.Hope the play of your team makes you happier than the results of your candidate. :mrgreen:

I agree, LA was deeper, that was the difference in the game. JC did not trail in this game till about half way through the 4th quarter. LA was determined to get Hensley in foul trouble, and they did. LA hit the big shots at the end, JC just got edged by what I consider a equal team.