South Pitt vs Hixon (Grider's replacement against this Fitzgerald man)

Roy Dillard

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus Roy, take a little break you idiot

What kind of mess is this?That coachT man(who I respect very much) does not allow such mess on his websites.He will be real mad when he reads this.Roy is a real smart man and he was voted favorite poster on that coachT man's(who I respect very much)website.I always read Roy's posts to learn what he knows.You think I'm joking,and partly I am...but mostly not.

Jesus Roy, take a little break you idiot

Well 4th - now that the 2012 season is over, it IS time to begin thinking AND preparing for the 2013 season. Of course, we have some that also play basketball so they are getting their running done on the hardwood court right now. If you don't want to read what Roy has to say, just don't open the thread. That is all.

What kind of mess is this?That coachT man(who I respect very much) does not allow such mess on his websites.He will be real mad when he reads this.Roy is a real smart man and he was voted favorite poster on that coachT man's(who I respect very much)website.I always read Roy's posts to learn what he knows.You think I'm joking,and partly I am...but mostly not.

You Guys Need to Watch That Ambassador Man...I'm Joking...But He Is Not!

Well 4th - now that the 2012 season is over, it IS time to begin thinking AND preparing for the 2013 season. Of course, we have some that also play basketball so they are getting their running done on the hardwood court right now. If you don't want to read what Roy has to say, just don't open the thread. That is all.

Pretty sure i wasnt talking to you. That is all.