Gville Championship Rings

TigerTown23

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ambasstradamus,the fine folks of Gville should pitch in and buy you something nice for Christmas!

After all you told them and everyone else they would win the Championship!

If they don't you shouldn't pick them to win next year!

Congrats to Gville on a great season!!

Yes, I did pick them to win it all in 2012. They will not repeat in 2013 though.

they will be back in about a month

Let me ask you a question. Where did that Marshall man buy these rings at? It took Grider about 6 months last time he won the championship to get our boys their rings. If we win another championship, Griders replacement needs to get them where this Marshall man did, not where Grider did. You think im joking but im not.

The rings have been ordered and will be given to the players at the football banquet at a date yet to be determined. The players have not seen the rings yet, the design was left solely with the coaches. Also, the rings have either been covered or almost covered through donations or fundraising purchases. (Per the Principal). Also, the associate selling championship gear said they were blown away with the amount sold so far. They have over tripled what theyd normally sell and alot had to be back ordered.

So, all is well in Tiger country. Have a very Merry Christmas. I pray all is well with you and yours.

And to all my Pirate brethren, good luck on your coaching search, im sure you won't disappoint, and you never know, our rivalry may be renewed again next year.

Football 2013 is one week away!