2013 HUNTINGDON MUSTANGS

34ME

Anybody know anything about Mitchell or Hillcrest?

Hillcrest plays Trenton and then TCA, so Im predicting we wont be playing them.  In week 2 we play the winner of Mitchell and Halls, I'm predicting with that Mitchell will beat halls, I'm going to say the odds of me being wrong are bout 20% because Mitchell will be a good opponent.

Mitchell will be a typical Memphis team. They will have speed for sure. They will play stubborn defense normally and will have no kicker generally. If they do they will be the only team in Memphis that does. LOL Figure on them going for two if they score. Their competition during the regular season will have been weak too. Not the case for Huntingdon. Ya'll can handle them IMHO.

Edited by duckman38201
  • Upvote 1

Mitchell has a pretty decent kicker who has made 3 40 plus FG this year

That's refreshing to hear. It's unusual for most teams in Memphis that aren't private or under 5A or so to have a kicker. It's been a long time since we have talked. Hope you are well. It was probably at least 7-8 years ago on here when McKenzie was coming down there in the playoffs.

Edited by duckman38201
  • Upvote 1