2013 HUNTINGDON MUSTANGS

34ME

I believe Jake Sisk could be quarterback but am not sure if thats official or not, I can tell regis I am ready too. Maybe I'm wrong bout bush I need to find my murphy fair book and find out and no I didnt steal Roy Dillards book. You think im joking but im not.

i heard something about a McCarthy kid might be QB?

Tyler Bush, Glyn Hillard, Jacob Blake,Jake Siqsk are the playmaker people I can think of off of the top of my head but there are some other good ones out there as well. I wonder how our kicking game will be next year.

BigPurpleMachine don't be recycling pictures time for some new ones I'll post some eventually but off season is long enough as it is.

Does anyone know the order of the games yet???

Also with Kent Jones leaving who do you think should take his place things will never be the same as he is the voice of mustang football not to say we can't still have a good person doing it, Andrew Maddox, Russell Bush, maybe some people want Judge Logan to come back or maybe Kermit Dee Frog (joking bout that one lol I cant feel Jone's shoes) or someone else. I will tell you my pick soon.

Now Kermit, you know that Kent and Logan got a clean deevorce and Larry don't want no more of it. A couple of weeks after their deevorce was final 'ol Logan was over here at a Rebels game just a smiling and buying Rebel shirts and stuff and whoopin' it up with the rest of us!!! Seems he finally saw the light and came home. Of course we ain't seen him again since then but we figure he made his statement for all to see!!!!! He might have been to another game or two since????? I mean it's only been 4-5 years at the most since the deevorce.

Kent is doing PA here at Bethel football games now and does a fair job and who knows what Logan is up too!!??

• 3 weeks later...

Now Kermit, you know that Kent and Logan got a clean deevorce and Larry don't want no more of it. A couple of weeks after their deevorce was final 'ol Logan was over here at a Rebels game just a smiling and buying Rebel shirts and stuff and whoopin' it up with the rest of us!!! Seems he finally saw the light and came home. Of course we ain't seen him again since then but we figure he made his statement for all to see!!!!! He might have been to another game or two since????? I mean it's only been 4-5 years at the most since the deevorce.

Kent is doing PA here at Bethel football games now and does a fair job and who knows what Logan is up too!!??

Hope Kent still messes up and calls it Bethel College thats how I've always known it as & I dont know what the big deal with changing it to university was anyway.

Anyone go to any of the scrimmages I am wondering how the line is doing so far.

Edited by KermitDeeFrog

Hope Kent still messes up and calls it Bethel College thats how I've always known it as & I dont know what the big deal with changing it to university was anyway.

Kermiit, I guess Kent leaves the college/university thing alone and just calls 'em the 'Cats. He's still good at calling out wrong names though. Kinda reminds me of the PA guy at Gleason who credited my grandson with a tackle on an opening kickoff when he was standing on the sidelines getting ready to go in with the defense. LOL Ya' gotta love it!!!!

College To University...Helps The Govenrment Money Flow!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...