11AAA

Foulball111

I have scouted all of the Williamson County Teams. BHS has by far the best outfield team speed and outstanding footwork. The team is loaded with kids that battle pitchers and raise pitch counts for the other teams. BHS will be the team to beat by the end of the season when it counts. I would much rather find kids that can cover the entire field than a kid with a strong arm who can not track and run down balls. You are obviously Adam Johnson's father from the posts. High School Baseball is about your teammates and relationships and trying to grow from a boy to a man. Kids are not perfect and make mistakes. Don't isolate your son from his teammates by hiding behind negative posts. Coaching High School Ball is not a glamorous job and BHS has 4 coaches trying to do their best for the extra $1000 it pays. I have seen Adam with the BHS, Knights and at Belmont's Fall League. He throws around 85 mph with control. When he throws 90 mph he has no control. He needs to work on his footwork in the field and fly ball tracking. His swing is too long and not consistent. I have put him in the pitcher only recruit position. As far as recruiting tips that you are giving; I would tell kids decide on the top five schools you would like to play at and go to their camp. If the school likes you they will tell you. When parents posts comments on these random blogs and coaches and scouts see them we cross your kid off our lists. Be careful in the future and build kids up and don't tear them down. Remember the Navy's motto " Faith, Courage, Service true, with Honor, Over Honor, Over All. Maybe you should take this to heart. There is no honor in your posts.

I have scouted all of the Williamson County Teams. BHS has by far the best outfield team speed and outstanding footwork. The team is loaded with kids that battle pitchers and raise pitch counts for the other teams. BHS will be the team to beat by the end of the season when it counts. I would much rather find kids that can cover the entire field than a kid with a strong arm who can not track and run down balls. You are obviously Adam Johnson's father from the posts. High School Baseball is about your teammates and relationships and trying to grow from a boy to a man. Kids are not perfect and make mistakes. Don't isolate your son from his teammates by hiding behind negative posts. Coaching High School Ball is not a glamorous job and BHS has 4 coaches trying to do their best for the extra $1000 it pays. I have seen Adam with the BHS, Knights and at Belmont's Fall League. He throws around 85 mph with control. When he throws 90 mph he has no control. He needs to work on his footwork in the field and fly ball tracking. His swing is too long and not consistent. I have put him in the pitcher only recruit position. As far as recruiting tips that you are giving; I would tell kids decide on the top five schools you would like to play at and go to their camp. If the school likes you they will tell you. When parents posts comments on these random blogs and coaches and scouts see them we cross your kid off our lists. Be careful in the future and build kids up and don't tear them down. Remember the Navy's motto " Faith, Courage, Service true, with Honor, Over Honor, Over All. Maybe you should take this to heart. There is no honor in your posts.

I disagree with you on team outfield speed, obviously you did not watch Centennial, I will put their speed against anyone period!

And now do you believe me....This choach is useless. BHS is loaded and he loses 2 out of 3. This game was tied and instead of putting in Johnson to close the game (throws 90 plus, has era below 2 and has warmed up in bullpen for 3 innings) he puts in Walker who warmed up with 4 pitches. And with facing a RH loaded lineup he subs Maher with another left handed pitcher,,,,,you cannot make this stuff up,,,,,,ridiculus, Shelton never sees the mound. BHS will be lucky to get out of District Tournament. Oh and 2nd base nepotism is noticed,,,,,2 errors.

Isn't Johnson, who "throws 90 plus", the same kid who got beat 12-0 by Cullman HS out of alabama over spring break? I heard he didn't last 2 innings. I'm sure thats why the coach didn't put him in. Probably didn't want his team suffering another one of those scenarios.

I stand by my predictions still. Centennial will win state over franklin with Phillup Bagsby doing the pitching in the championship game. Final score will be 10-1 on a perfect game by Phillup.

Isn't Johnson, who "throws 90 plus", the same kid who got beat 12-0 by Cullman HS out of alabama over spring break? I heard he didn't last 2 innings. I'm sure thats why the coach didn't put him in. Probably didn't want his team suffering another one of those scenarios.

I stand by my predictions still. Centennial will win state over franklin with Phillup Bagsby doing the pitching in the championship game. Final score will be 10-1 on a perfect game by Phillup.

If I rememember coreectly, Johnson went into the 5th inning and only allowed 4 runs.....and I believe this is the only 4 earned runs he has allowed all year.

Edited by CJDore