11AAA

Foulball111

Brentwood 9-4

Centennial 8-5

Independence 7-6

Franklin 7-6

Ravenwood 7-7

Hillsboro 0-10

it all comes down to tonight, hope the rain holds off. here is the scenarios for each team for tonight with nothing settled except last place:

Brentwood finished 1st with a win over Indy or Centennial loss, finishes 2nd with a loss to Indy and Centennial win. They can finish no worst than 2nd

Centennial finishes 1st with a win over Franklin and Brentwood loss, finishes 2nd with a win and Brentwood win, finishes in a 3 way tie for 2nd with a loss and Brentwood loss and not sure of tie breaker.

Franklin finishes 2nd with a win over Centennial, finishes 4th with a loss and Indy win, finshes in a 3 way tied for 2nd with a win and an Indy win or both lose and not sure how the tiebreaker works.

Indy finishes in a 3 way tie for 2nd with a win and a Franklin win, finishes 3rd with a win over Brentwood and a Cenntenial win, finishes in a 3 way tie for 3rd with a loss and a Franklin loss, finishes 5th with a loss and a Franklin win.

Ravenwood is done playing and currently 5th. They can move to 4th with an Indy loss and Franklin win, they can finish in a 3 way tie for 3rd if Indy and Franklin both lose.

The 3 team tiebreakers may decide a lot depending on how the games go. In each case team one beat team two, team two beat team 3 and team 3 beat team 1. No clear cut winners in this situation.

Final Standings:

Brentwood 10-4

Franklin 8-6

Centennial 8-6

Ravenwood 7-7

Independence 7-7

Hillsboro 0-10

Brentwood gets the 1 seed, host the tournament, and a region bid

Franklin is the two seed because of their 2-1 series win over Centennial

Ravenwood gets the 4 seed because of their 2-1 series win over Indy

Brentwood and Franklin get first round bye in district tourney and Centennial host Hillsboro while Ravenwood host Indy. Brentwood would get winner of Ravenwood/Indy and Franklin would play winner of Centennial/Hillsboro I believe. All I know is this is a very competitive district and will be a fun tournament to watch. Franklin proved to themselves last night in a come from behind victory anything is possible in District 11AAA.

Brentwood and Franklin get first round bye in district tourney and Centennial host Hillsboro while Ravenwood host Indy. Brentwood would get winner of Ravenwood/Indy and Franklin would play winner of Centennial/Hillsboro I believe. All I know is this is a very competitive district and will be a fun tournament to watch. Franklin proved to themselves last night in a come from behind victory anything is possible in District 11AAA.

I've always said this is one of toughest districts in the state from top to bottom! Should be an interesting tournament.

I saw the tournament schedule on the Franklin Home Page (online). According to the bracket they have for the tournament, the CHS-HHS loser and the IHS-RHS loser are out after one loss. Does any one know if this is correct? This would be a change from the past as everyone had to loss twice to be out.

If this is correct, the IHS-RHS game is going to be a barnburner as both will have to throw everything they got to win or go home. This would make life easier for Brentwood as they would then get the winner on Saturday according to the bracket from the Franklin Home Page.

District 11-AAA baseball tournament

FRIDAY

GAME 1: #6 Hillsboro vs. #3 Centennial @ 4:30pm

GAME 2: #5 Ravenwood vs. #4 Independence @ 7pm

SATURDAY

GAME 3: Hillsboro/Centennial winner vs. #2 Franklin @ 10am

GAME 4: RHS/IHS winner vs. #1 Brentwood @ 1pm

GAME 5: TBD @ 4pm

GAME 6: TBD @ 7pm

SUNDAY

OFF DAY, UNLESS GAMES ARE RAINED OUT SATURDAY

MONDAY

GAME 7: TBD @ 4:30pm

GAME 8: TBD @ 7pm (Championship Game)

TUESDAY

GAME 9: 2nd Championship Game (only if necessary)

I saw the tournament schedule on the Franklin Home Page (online). According to the bracket they have for the tournament, the CHS-HHS loser and the IHS-RHS loser are out after one loss. Does any one know if this is correct? This would be a change from the past as everyone had to loss twice to be out.

If this is correct, the IHS-RHS game is going to be a barnburner as both will have to throw everything they got to win or go home. This would make life easier for Brentwood as they would then get the winner on Saturday according to the bracket from the Franklin Home Page.

District 11-AAA baseball tournament

FRIDAY

GAME 1: #6 Hillsboro vs. #3 Centennial @ 4:30pm

GAME 2: #5 Ravenwood vs. #4 Independence @ 7pm

SATURDAY

GAME 3: Hillsboro/Centennial winner vs. #2 Franklin @ 10am

GAME 4: RHS/IHS winner vs. #1 Brentwood @ 1pm

GAME 5: TBD @ 4pm

GAME 6: TBD @ 7pm

SUNDAY

OFF DAY, UNLESS GAMES ARE RAINED OUT SATURDAY

MONDAY

GAME 7: TBD @ 4:30pm

GAME 8: TBD @ 7pm (Championship Game)

TUESDAY

GAME 9: 2nd Championship Game (only if necessary)

Not correct, double elimination for everyone.