Macon County Christmas Tournament

Icy

Not able to attend, but am a Obion Central fan, how are they looking, I saw were they won over Westmoreland, any more details would be appreciated on any of their games. Go Rebels!!

Obion Central beat Cumberland County by 30pts plus to win the championship.

Lancster christian was a very athletic group of young men. They were beat by Cumberland in the semi finals not taking anything away from Cumberland but Lancaster was missing 2 of their players that night... i think it would have been a very interesting final with Obion County and Lancaster... Still believe the Rebels would have won....Also would like to send out well wishes for the Macphearson kid from Macon Co hope his nose doesnt cost him too many games... He is a great ball player.

Edited by Tnrazrbac

Lancster christian was a very athletic group of young men. They were beat by Cumberland in the semi finals not taking anything away from Cumberland but Lancaster was missing 2 of their players that night... i think it would have been a very interesting final with Obion County and Lancaster... Still believe the Rebels would have won....Also would like to send out well wishes for the Macphearson kid from Macon Co hope his nose doesnt cost him too many games... He is a great ball player.

Cumberland County was also without one of its leading scorers when they played LC. The rest of the Jets stepped up against a more physically gifted team. Every team has to play with injuries, so please don't down grade the CCHS win.

I wasn't taking anything from them the played a very good game against Lancaster Christian. I even said that in my statement... I just noticed the difference in the number of players on Sat was 11 and Friday was 8....Cumberland Co is a very good and well coached team...

Cumberland County was also without one of its leading scorers when they played LC. The rest of the Jets stepped up against a more physically gifted team. Every team has to play with injuries, so please don't down grade the CCHS win.