Seymour at Grainger

CoachC19

You know what's funny about this article....This Grainger team is nothing like last years team. The entire style of play is different....The mentality is different. They approach every game the same...WIN... They have played both Unicoi and Elizabethton this past summer and beat both handedly. I know the summer is different than tournament play but it does me something. Grainger has alot to prove.....

Did they prove anything with being #1 in the state, only one loss during the entire season? Better record than anyone else.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what's funny about this article....This Grainger team is nothing like last years team. The entire style of play is different....The mentality is different. They approach every game the same...WIN... They have played both Unicoi and Elizabethton this past summer and beat both handedly. I know the summer is different than tournament play but it does me something. Grainger has alot to prove.....

Summer camp.... :)