Peabody 2013?

bearcat22

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vowell is out of the hunt at Peabody, he told the team early this morning. He also rejected a big paycheck by not heading to Trenton. And i agree, North Side will be the big loser, and Liberty will be the winner in the open enrollment.

I agree. Liberty has been a strong 4A team for a while now, but once this open enrollment kicks in for a couple of years, they could be a rising 4A power house.

Vowell is out of the hunt at Peabody, he told the team early this morning. He also rejected a big paycheck by not heading to Trenton. And i agree, North Side will be the big loser, and Liberty will be the winner in the open enrollment.

We need to go after Coady, Hookfin or Comer. If we are paying right we can pull another good coach.

I agree. Liberty has been a strong 4A team for a while now, but once this open enrollment kicks in for a couple of years, they could be a rising 4A power house.

Are you claiming that Liberty hasn't had the athletes to be a powerhouse and open enrollment will bring in those athletes? Liberty has been LOADED with athletes! Frankly I think Liberty has underachieved with the kids they've had!

How has Liberty underachieved in your opinion? Many schools have athletes, but its what you can do with them!! 5 consecutive play off appearances and 2 SEMI FINALS in the last 4 yrs. Really, how many teams in west tennessee have done better?? Not many. Liberty is A GOLD BALL away from being a POWERHOUSE.

How has Liberty underachieved in your opinion? Many schools have athletes, but its what you can do with them!! 5 consecutive play off appearances and 2 SEMI FINALS in the last 4 yrs. Really, how many teams in west tennessee have done better?? Not many. Liberty is A GOLD BALL away from being a POWERHOUSE.

Powerhouses do not lose 4 out of their first 5 games! EVER!

Personally idk if Liberty has underachieved ..I think they are on track to becoming one of the better programs in the state. College level coach+ the great athletes in that area+ open enrollment is a recipe for success

We need to go after Coady, Hookfin or Comer. If we are paying right we can pull another good coach.

Go ahead and county Hookfin off of your list. He would defitnely stay at Liberty, you talking about that building a powerhouse program with consecutive playoffs appearances and is one game shy away from being at Cookville. With the open enrollment of all the high schools, Liberty will be a winner, therefore kids would want to play football for a semi-finalist team. Liberty is a team that will win with Speed, that is how they are going to have to win, by using their speed. I will admit, Peabody does not have the athletics that Liberty has.

What about Dan Bland, Jim Glover, or Shane Jacobs as an possibility for the head-coaching job.