Scottmike....the new village idiot? give your vote

taketop

Do I smell a royal rumble brewing? Soms, scottmike, cupcake, tex23 and anyone else want in? maybe give the proceeds to charity? I always like reading the posts. Tex always has either really dead on points about wrestling as can cupcake or cruel shots on soms. Scottmike seems to get on this time of season and somehow wills his team to championships, which is funny...Soms....still working on the dictionary to understand all of them, but dang that guy has some serious passion for the sport..ever seen the times he spends on here. wow wished I had a job that allows me to do that! lol sure would love to meet you all and see ya'll do this in person!

Edited by neylandbryant

Do I smell a royal rumble brewing? Soms, scottmike, cupcake, tex23 and anyone else want in? maybe give the proceeds to charity? I always like reading the posts. Tex always has either really dead on points about wrestling as can cupcake or cruel shots on soms. Scottmike seems to get on this time of season and somehow wills his team to championships, which is funny...Soms....still working on the dictionary to understand all of them, but dang that guy has some serious passion for the sport..ever seen the times he spends on here. wow wished I had a job that allows me to do that! lol sure would love to meet you all and see ya'll do this in person!

At State you will find Soms near the pull-up bars,,,at least thats where I met him last year....

Tex is an old Ranger Bn guy,,, we have never met,,,but a brother nonetheless....hope I can meet him this year if possible.....

Scottmike does bring some flash to the board,, and for me bored in Iraq I like that...He's having fun and that's a good thing....

You can find me standing behind the Soddy crowd at state with a SuperJew T-shirt on...I will be the short, fat, curly headed guy beside BCB and Harry Thornton...if I'm lucky

CC,,,sends...

Edited by CupCake
  • Upvote 1

Too funny cupcake!!! Sounds good look for you there. I will be the guy with a laptop trying to do some work while watching my boys watching girls while they tell me they are actually watching the matches!

Look forward to meeting you....and never forget what Plato said......

Of all the animals, the boy is the most unmanageable.

CC,,,sends

If I am at the cow palace in Feb, I will be the one standing next to Joe Waddell holding the black bag with a big red "B" on it, full of cash (in small bills) to get some really good kids to come to his school of choice. Joe is the best.

I will have my Iphone and lock-on coacht for Dual and Individual...so lets be sure and link-up wherever Joe is.....

It may be tricky,,,,as he really is a double agent......red raider and blue raider,,,,so if you look close,,,the money bag does have a BIG RED B,,,but its a decoy,,,,some other guy carries around the BIG BLUE bag of money (an insane amount/ like buy your own NFL team amount)....

All I can say is thank God for car washes, yard sales and coupons,,,otherwise Soddy wouldn't be able to make the trip......

Anyone can go to their website and donate: www.doingmorewithless.com/greatfans/hotmoms/

Joe,,,W...iii

Edited by CupCake
  • Upvote 1