Spring Hill Coaching Job

jklivin

First of all the guiy at Mt. Juliet is the DL coach. And he would be absolutely perfect for the SH job!

Duncan was not the D-coordinator at Columbia - the head coach was - Howard Stone - besides, if you want to kill a staff or a program hire duncan. He thinks he has all the answers - when in fact those that think they have the answers are just learning the questions!

I guess nobody cares any longer who gets the SH job. And it really doesn't matter who is on the list - if Turchetta is the Marshall County guy and he is interested in the SH job, it doesn't matter who is on the list. This guy is good - really good! Look how quickly he turned around Marshall County - less than 2 years!

You need to check you facts. Coach Duncan was the Defensive Coordinator on last year and kill a program? Again, you need to check your facts about the success of the program since Coach Duncan and Coach Moore have been at Columbia!! Went to the STATE CHampionship the last 3 out of the 4 years and also with the help of great players.

OH! but I forgot YOU have all the answers since you can post on Coach T. All these guys have great qualities and are qualified.

You need to check you facts. Coach Duncan was the Defensive Coordinator on last year and kill a program? Again, you need to check your facts about the success of the program since Coach Duncan and Coach Moore have been at Columbia!! Went to the STATE CHampionship the last 3 out of the 4 years and also with the help of great players.

OH! but I forgot YOU have all the answers since you can post on Coach T. All these guys have great qualities and are qualified.

Lol, he has way more answers than those guys. (I know who it is) I know one of the Central guys you mentioned personally. He couldn't coach my dog.

Really, after speaking with both of them I would like to know just which jobs are you referring to that they have applied to? Well I guess if you check both of their resumes you will see that both coaches have made each program a lot better than what they found them. These guys are winners and I guess that fact that you guys can get on here and spat off at the mouth and clearly you have no Idea about football. Question if these guys are so bad of coaches, then How come they keep winning no matter where they go?

Well I do have a few answers and agree with the comment about neither of them getting a HC job - in fact neither one of them got a 2nd interview at the school you think they made into a power. Intersting that one of them interviewed at Smyrna and didn;t get hired there either. You think you have info - talk to other folks who interviewed whn thge job was open and the whole 1st round of talks centered on how to get current coached on staff to get along. Talk to current and past players and they will tell you what they think of each of them. You want to get in a war of words - you are as messed up as they are. You are probably duncan answering for himself posing as another person.