Chattanooga Central 2013

fishheadspin

Gee Cane..thanks for the compliment. It will be here before we know it. I hope we do get in the playoffs. I do feel we were better than our record last year.

I have seen every team you play next year except McMinn Central.

We scrimmage Polk Co.....Saw marion Scrimmage. Now lots can happen over the summer..... But here how I see it.

Polk Co. is a loss they were young last year and will be very good .

East Ridge, Win

Marion Co. Win

Red Bank Win don't let the name scare you.... lost a very good QB, and some important lineman.

Tyner Win....... will only have 25 players tops, control there speed, they lose there will when they get down.

Brainerd Win, lost a good coach and they are real bad.

Howard Win, see Brainerd

Hixson, loss they are very good

Mcminn toss up, but I will pick Mcminn.

Central has very good speed and and just enough lineman to be good, your coach an't bad. They need to win and get there taste back in there mouth.....

I have seen every team you play next year except McMinn Central.

We scrimmage Polk Co.....Saw marion Scrimmage. Now lots can happen over the summer..... But here how I see it.

Polk Co. is a loss they were young last year and will be very good .

East Ridge, Win

Marion Co. Win

Red Bank Win don't let the name scare you.... lost a very good QB, and some important lineman.

Tyner Win....... will only have 25 players tops, control there speed, they lose there will when they get down.

Brainerd Win, lost a good coach and they are real bad.

Howard Win, see Brainerd

Hixson, loss they are very good

Mcminn toss up, but I will pick Mcminn.

Central has very good speed and and just enough lineman to be good, your coach an't bad. They need to win and get there taste back in there mouth.....

Not sure who you saw Marion scrimmage but if you think they are going to be a win then you better get better glasses. They were pretty good last year and will be very good this year. I agree with Ambassador, I expect them to contend for title this year. Not looking forward to my Indians trip down there.

Not sure who you saw Marion scrimmage but if you think they are going to be a win then you better get better glasses. They were pretty good last year and will be very good this year. I agree with Ambassador, I expect them to contend for title this year. Not looking forward to my Indians trip down there.

Well lets talk glasses..... Seems you have Seq Valley glasses.... Take them off for a second.

Yea Marion will compete for a district title.... THEY PLAY WHITWELL.... LOOKOUT VALLEY....

SALE CREEK.... and then lose the title at South Pitt. Jeez dude it was IMO. jasper will be good but slow.... I just think Centrals speed will get them. Yea I watched them scrimmage I worked for 6 years in the valley, Marion, Grundy, Seq, and Bledsoe....... But your Indians will be very much improved and will make the payoffs again IMO.

Yes we will be improved. Hopefully playoffs. IMO Marion will be best team in the Valley. They played a very fast Trousdale team last year in playoffs, which I watched, and dominated them. Who did you see them scrimmage?

My bad its was the Jamboree...... played CCS and Whitwell....... Central will be a lot better then folks think. OK I migh change my mind is the game at Central or in Jasper.

well going by last year Central was a much better road team. the schedule looks a lot better for Central (last years was brutal) but i dont think this team has a qb and definitely a new O line...

this is what i find funny.... Marion has ONE good year in 20 years and now they are world beaters playing for titles...

well going by last year Central was a much better road team. the schedule looks a lot better for Central (last years was brutal) but i dont think this team has a qb and definitely a new O line...

this is what i find funny.... Marion has ONE good year in 20 years and now they are world beaters playing for titles...

Lost only 2 starters off a team that went to 3rd round of playoffs. return a very good back.... 2nd year under a new head coach. You can see why people expect big things... if Central returned everyone from a 3rd round team, you would be saying the same. Plus not alot of world beaters in 2A.