Chattanooga Central 2013

fishheadspin

Word is the Brother Jon may be going home. If that pans out like some may think who would be some names who may be interested this late in the game?? Would Cook go with him or would he try and take over?

John can stay at Central. No one really wants him at Rhea County.

so everyone on the Rhea co thread seems to think Coach Allen goes to Rhea and takes Cook with him. I know everyone likes Cook, players and parents both. If Allen resigns, would Mr. King offer Cook the job? Great opportunity for Cook as a head coach with a good schedule this year and some very good young talent coming up.

I just don't see Rhea spending the moiney that Hamilton has..we shall see though. I hate to see John or Cook either one leave at this point in time. Spring practice is just weeks away. To leave now it would mean no spring practice. Hence..the problem at Central. Coaches have always left at this time. If either leaves I'll just wish them the best and we will move on. I feel kids learn from all coaches..good or bad.

That is the same thing i am thinking. Last seasons seniors had 3 different head coaches and now it is possible this coming years group of seniors will have 3 different head coaches also.

Not sure how much spring was going to help the team this spring anyway. most of our players are running track or playing baseball so they will not be in spring practice most of the time.

Edited by fishheadspin