The Warriors from Jasper in 2013

OLD PIRATE

Was 20-3 Tyner late in the 4th. They let the clock run but played like a real game

Are you joking me? That McCurry man could not even score a touchdown? What kind of mess is this Purplegrad? Is Purplegrad or that Starky man calling the plays now? That Starky man was trained by Grider and Grider usually did score more than 3 points. You think im joking but im not.

Are you joking me? That McCurry man could not even score a touchdown? What kind of mess is this Purplegrad? Is Purplegrad or that Starky man calling the plays now? That Starky man was trained by Grider and Grider usually did score more than 3 points. You think im joking but im not.

I think the problem was McCurry thought he was playing golf. He kept his score low and he was riding around in a golf cart on the football field. You think I'm joking...well, I'm not

The final score was 27-10. Marion had some flags and mistakes that really hurt them in scoring position. As for coach Mac he had some complications from knee surgery that he has been dealing with. Getting better, but not there yet. Hence the reason for the cart. Guess should have also noticed that he had knee brace and crutch on sideline. The few that are still playing baseball was missed as well.

Edited by raidergrad

Coach Mac is getting better. It's been a tough couple months on him. As far as the game, it was a good look for the Warriors. Tyner completed two passes on 3rd and long that resulted in both touchdowns. (Tyner scored 14 points against Marion's ones). The QB for Tyner is a very good runner and picked up several big first downs scrambling. Marion will see no team of that caliber until deep in the playoffs maybe.

Coach Mac is getting better. It's been a tough couple months on him. As far as the game, it was a good look for the Warriors. Tyner completed two passes on 3rd and long that resulted in both touchdowns. (Tyner scored 14 points against Marion's ones). The QB for Tyner is a very good runner and picked up several big first downs scrambling. Marion will see no team of that caliber until deep in the playoffs maybe.

Don't forget to mention Tyner fumbled 3 times with one of those being on MC's goalline the first drive of the game. MC will get better, it's just spring. If Tyner has depth they would be dangerous.

I'm more interested in the kid on the sideline not dressed out. Who is that and where did he come from?

Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe

Don't forget to mention Tyner fumbled 3 times with one of those being on MC's goalline the first drive of the game. MC will get better, it's just spring. If Tyner has depth they would be dangerous.

I'm more interested in the kid on the sideline not dressed out. Who is that and where did he come from?

I'm surprised Tyner held MCs offense to no points.. They must've been good keeping BZ bottled up