Jackson Southside

wingtfan

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw on the jackson sun website that its official... Coach hayes is no longer the head coach at South Side. Wonder who his replacement could be? I only made it to 4 games last season. Didn't look like anyone else on the sideline could take over for him. Looked like he was doing all or most of the coaching. Probably be an outside hire if I were to guess. Surely someone out there knows why he isn't coming back? Any names being thrown around?

Brian Moore is an assistant there and is a great young coach! He would do a good job!

I believe history would say no chance. I don't think ss has ever hired from within a staff before. I know they brought Craig and Hayes back from previous staffs but promote an assistant...don't think they have ever done that.

In my opinion, it was the best time for Coach Hayes to leave South Side. The team won't go anywhere. I can see them making the playoffs because that district is terrible. The four South Side wins came to JCM, Fayette Ware, Bolivar, and McNairy Central, which combine for a 8-33 record. Im sorry, just don't see this team being good, hope that the new coach can change the future of South Side football.

Edited by cubs