Unaka again

creekercalhoun

Why should she we talk about anyone else when we are already talking about the state champion rangers. Hancock, you are flat out awful, Rocky you might as well stay at home. Skogans me and lil ra ra are gonna be in your face the whole game. Why dont you just send me the gold ball and mvp trophy in the mail. And stay on the campus. Cloudland, byrdie byrdie man fly back to the roan, and take blaize with ya.

Guest cutnoslack

i bet u dont even play for the rangers. you are an idiot and your post is stupid. me and ra ra do u even get off the bench. who do u really play for cause no one would be stupid enough to post the things you do cloudland will destroy you adn so will uh you will finish last if you are really unaka

Hey Creeker, You'd better be careful you know the old saying "Don't let your mouth write a check your butt can't cover". You boys had better be able to back up all this BS you're writing on here because if you can't, you're all gonna be eating a lot of crow come tournament time. Just shut up and PLAY THE GAME!!!

Creeker, If you spent as much time in the gym as you do running your mouth on this board, then you might be half as good as Skogen. How many posts has he made on this site? To me it looks like he and the rest of Temple's team have their priorities in order. 1) Work hard. 2) Win 3) Then do the talking. And no I do not go to Temple. I'm from about as far west as you can get.

Guest cutnoslack

creeker u had never played any games for unaka u have made a bunch of the unaka players mad at you your dumb butt post on here i know that rusty and cody would not make stupid comments like that but i get the picture that u must have plaed jv bball last year can you stop skogan, wadley, byrd rocky and some other good players not in a million years u will be lucky to get on the floor if u r who i think u r. you all left roan mtn crying last year

Take it easy on Creeker. Everyone knows it only takes a minimal amount of intelligence to get an email adress, use that to get a login name and then use that to talk all sorts of trash. For all we know Creeker is 10 and plays for a rec league. Perhaps creeker does play for Unaka. If so, I bet the Ensors do not appreciate the level of boasting he has displayed here. Remember everyone, do not let one idiot speak for a whole community. We all got idiots in ours too. :D