GP West/Bruin Inv.

nooga

Apples for apples. And what exactly was written all over the post that was replied to? I do appreciate all of the attention, especially this time of year when interests are usually on area and state. Those who need to know the facts are in the loop so meddle all you want with whom ever you want, its all good. Just let me know what all of you self-appointed wrestling 'gods' come up with regarding my family, I'm sure it will be interesting. Should we start a new thread or is everyone content with using the ones we've hijacked. Must have struck some nerves with our return, get over it and get better is all I can say.

Apples for apples. And what exactly was written all over the post that was replied to? I do appreciate all of the attention, especially this time of year when interests are usually on area and state. Those who need to know the facts are in the loop so meddle all you want with whom ever you want, its all good. Just let me know what all of you self-appointed wrestling 'gods' come up with regarding my family, I'm sure it will be interesting. Should we start a new thread or is everyone content with using the ones we've hijacked. Must have struck some nerves with our return, get over it and get better is all I can say.

I hope that wasnt directed at me. Im on your side big guy.