GP West/Bruin Inv.

nooga

Final Team Standings:

1. Christian Brothers 267 pts

2. Cleveland 261.5 pts

3. Union County, KY 197.5 pts

4. McCallie 188.5 pts

Close tournament, came down to 5 1/2 points! Cleveland had #4 seed injury default out of the tournament and two other wrestlers had to forfeit their matches in the consolation finals. Those three mishaps would have been enough to give Cleveland the edge.

Cleveland had 2 champions, 4 runner-ups, 5 finish in 3rd place, and 1 finish in 4th place.

• Upvote 1

Actually Soms, if you notice most tournaments are going to one day. Why do you ask? The T$$AA basically rapes schools for the gate. I'm sure there is not much money being made for what is going out. Congrats to Coach Blair for putting together a great tourney, and also to the Brenwood parents for such an outstanding hospitality room.(I spent quite a good deal of time in there because my wrestlers didn't fare to well)

Actually Soms, if you notice most tournaments are going to one day. Why do you ask? The T$$AA basically rapes schools for the gate. I'm sure there is not much money being made for what is going out. Congrats to Coach Blair for putting together a great tourney, and also to the Brenwood parents for such an outstanding hospitality room.(I spent quite a good deal of time in there because my wrestlers didn't fare to well)

The TSSAA??? Why would they get any gate money from an invitational tournament? That makes no sense. 2 days is two days of gate money and concessions. Not one.

Edited by Newestguy