TWF TSSAA 2012-13 DI-DII WEEK 7 (1/7/13) Rankings Are In

trickk

Bryson Begley beat Raulston 7 to 1 at Soddy Showdown and went on to win the tournament. Raulston still over Begley? Begley does not have a loss to Chase Brunson. Begley won 15 to 5 at the Indian Classic which is the only time they have wrestled. He has been on the USA TN National Team for the past two years. I would think you would know him by now!

Podany has beaten a lot of quality wrestlers, which gets him to the number 2 slot, but until he defeats the #1 guy, the highest he can reach will be number 2. All this should be settled very soon. I believe they have 2 dates coming up this month where they will see one another.

Podany has 2 wins over D2#1 Robertson, one of which coming by pin. A win over D2#4 Malone and a win by tech fall over D2#5 Christy. He lost in overtime to Mason, the best pound for pound wrestler in D2. And you said he wont be 1 til he beats 1? If i am correct, which i know i am, the last time these 2 met it was a 9-3 decision and a Region Championship for Podany. Give me one reason why Reagan is higher? Podany has beaten more quality opponents, and the last time they wrestled Podany won.

Edited by dca44

Podany has 2 wins over D2#1 Robertson, one of which coming by pin. A win over D2#4 Malone and a win by tech fall over D2#5 Christy. He lost in overtime to Mason, the best pound for pound wrestler in D2. And you said he wont be 1 til he beats 1? If i am correct, which i know i am, the last time these 2 met it was a 9-3 decision and a Region Championship for Podany. Give me one reason why Reagan is higher? Podany has beaten more quality opponents, and the last time they wrestled Podany won.

We all have different opinions but the best pound for pound wrestler in not only D2 but also Tennessee is CBHS/Arizona State signee Kaleb Baker.

Actually, you have just given several reasons for Podany's #2 ranking. The reason's you mentioned gives him a GREAT case for a D2 ranking, but does nothing for the D1 ranking. Reagan/Podany split matches last year with the last being a win for Podany. Regan placed higher than him at the state tournament and is undefeated on the year. Worry not. They will settle this on the mat very soon as they have both Region duals this month and state and Region individuals next month in order to do so.

In the end they will fight 2-3 times and who know what will happen. I just hope they are both healthy and put on a great show. Of course I hope Bruno wins but that is what dads do. But if Taylor wins I will go over and congratulate him. End the end they always put on the best show. The HW fight will be the fight of the night no matter what, where or when with those to get together.

In the end they will fight 2-3 times and who know what will happen. I just hope they are both healthy and put on a great show. Of course I hope Bruno wins but that is what dads do. But if Taylor wins I will go over and congratulate him. End the end they always put on the best show. The HW fight will be the fight of the night no matter what, where or when with those to get together.

I agree 100%. And if they do wrestle 3 or 4 times, i dont see one of the two winning all 3/4

Well said.

These are 2 great HW's and I hope they will be wrestling for the state title. Where they are ranked now is only an opinion of whoever is doing the poll. Nothing more, nothing less. It is just an opinion. Just enjoy the moment and appreciate that both are great wrestlers and we have the next month and a half to watch them.